Canabalt Canabalt

One Suggestion to perfect an awesome game

This game is really hard only because of one thing: Those dang window jumps.

If I had one request, it would be an indicator on the right-hand side of the screen that indicates the location of an approaching window. Even just an arrow that shows up when you get on the building immediately before a window building. This may or may not be possible, though, depending on how many buildings ahead the game is.

But if you could worm that in, I would be more than happy to 10/10 this, 5 it, and add it to my favorites. I really just want to be able to play it LONGER. But the windows kind of hinder that.

I have tried the trip trick, too, but it's the window locations that are the trickiest part rather than the speed. I can keep up with the speed and velocity, but not split-second accuracy on top. Lots of people seem to have this problem.

but hey, it's still an awesome game. keep it up.

Easiest Impossible Quiz 3 Easiest Impossible Quiz 3

Suxorz

How did this survive?

There are zero redeeming qualities about this. At leas the impossible quiz is based on puns and backwards thinking, but at least thinking is involved. The answers to your questions are complete and total crap. You need to study the IQ some more, my friend. Cause right now, this gets a big
CRAPTACULAR!!!

MattMorgan responds:

and ure the biggest knob eva 2 walk the planet :D

Snot Put Snot Put

pretty fun

Oh, and by the way, I beat you, LED.
4135.9m